FlySim.com Forum Index FlySim.com
FlySim and KiteSim Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drivers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
william

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: drivers Reply with quote

hi jest played flysim the graphics verry stickey a message came up to download drivers for flysim how do you do it i have the full version v 1.60 thanks. Confused
Bill Blake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you need to download new graphics drivers, but since I don't know what kind of video card you have I can't point you in the right direction just yet.

If you tell me which version of windows you are running I might be able to help you figure out with video card you have.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: drivers Reply with quote

hi bill i useing windows xp thanks.
Bill Blake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I took so long in replying, I forgot about this thread. Embarassed The forum here isn't exactly busy these days.

Here's how to find out what video card you have.

-Right-click on your desktop. (A menu will pop up)

-Click on "Properties" on the menu (A tabbed window titled display properties should appear).

-Select the tab titled "settings"

-In the middle of this window there should a line of text that reads, "Display:" with another line of text below it. In the case of my wife's computer it reads, "Plug and Play Monitor on NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT." The first part might say the model of computer monitor you own and the second part (after the word "on") will name the manufacturer and model of your video card. Put that information in a forum post and I'll help you find the right driver for your card.

Or, if you think you can find it yourself. . . the video card is propabably manufactured by one of these three companies, NVIDIA, ATI, or INTEL. Unless your computer is very old you should be able to find updated drivers on their websites ( www.nvidia.com , www.ati.com , or www.intel.com depending on the maker of your card). It shouldn't be too hard to find video card drivers on the NVIDIA or ATI sites, but INTEL makes so many products geared toward industry that it may or may not be difficult to find the right driver.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FlySim.com Forum Index -> FlySim Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: