FlySim.com Forum Index FlySim.com
FlySim and KiteSim Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next level

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheepie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Next level Reply with quote

So after many sessions I did catch that 10'lber on the Keya River and was looking forward to seeing what the next destination. What is supposed to happen here? I don't see any new destination from what destinations I had access to before I caught the 10'lber and all the other species where upon you get the applause.... What's up with this? Can someone explain please?
flysim
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There a 4 other rivers after the Keya, but we decided to unlock them by default (some folks did not enjoy the goals).
When you finish the Keya, it does unlock the "Jump" key.
Press F8 three times.
sheepie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Next Level Reply with quote

TNX for your reply but. . . after all this time and swearing and, well doing it in my sleep, you tell me there is no "next destination"! AUGH!!!!!!!!!

Just because the fish "jump" when pressing F8 three times doesn't mean they will stay where they land to find in murky water right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FlySim.com Forum Index -> FlySim Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: