FlySim.com Forum Index FlySim.com
FlySim and KiteSim Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slack line

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Slack line Reply with quote

I have played this game for a couple of years now but I've never posted on the trophy page until now. At the beginning I used to tear my hair out, because when I would catch a big fish it would swim away from me and then towards me and I would lose it because of slack line. Mad Evil or Very Mad Over time I have learned there is nothing wrong with the game if you play the fish right you will never experience slack line. Now when I lose a fish it is because I have done something wrong.
Here are a few tips:
Never cast short, when the fish takes it will swim towards you and you will experience slack line.
Use the full river to play the fish
Never back yourself into a corner at either end of the swim, avoid doing this like the plague.
Never, never lose sight of the fish.
Plan your angle of attack when casting so that you know which way the fish will go, and finally get your tension right. Wink
These are a few tips. I have not told you the full secret for that would take the fun out of the game but with what I have told you it should not take you long to figure out how to avoid slack line. It is a brilliantly written game and very enjoyable especially the three new rivers. Up to this point I have kept deleting my fish and beginning again but I thought I would get involved in the trophy page to add a bit of competition.
Patrick from Northern Ireland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FlySim.com Forum Index -> FlySim Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: