FlySim.com Forum Index FlySim.com
FlySim and KiteSim Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New version ????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magomerlin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: New version ???? Reply with quote

Waiting for a long time The New version of flysim. But since 27 december 2010 no News. I think I Lost the hope of a New release.
Sad
Bill Blake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.R. and Walter do a lot of contract work, just because you don't hear from them often doesn't mean that they have abandoned their plans for Flysim 2, though they may not have been working on it at all recently. Preparing updates takes a fair amount of time and effort and for small developers and when you are writing a game in between contract that time and effort becomes a commodity that is in short supply. It might be a long wait until Flysim 2 comes out, maybe it will never comes out, but at least the developers aren't likely to disappear because they can't pay the bills. . . that happens to too many small game developers already.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: New version ???? Reply with quote

Well, we've waited long enough for an update ..... Those who pay the game also deserve consideration?? I come now Mr. Bill Blake to tell me things about programmers who have to pay your bills and everything, when you put a program and sells consideration is, again, has to take time to update it. MicroSoft agrees. Pardon my English.
Hemos esperado mucho tiempo por una actualización.....Y los que pagamos por el juego no merecemos consideración??. No venga el Señor Bill Blake a decirme sobre programadores que tienen que pagar sus facturas y todo eso, cuando uno coloca un programa a consideración y lo vende, repito: LO VENDE debe actualizarlo. Microsoft esta de acuerdo conmigo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FlySim.com Forum Index -> FlySim Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: