FlySim.com Forum Index FlySim.com
FlySim and KiteSim Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nintendo Wii (horrible name, but good for fishing games?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babbisha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

post deleted

Last edited by babbisha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
babinea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the difference between the nintendo Wii and the Fitness wii? I was going to get my husband one for christmas and dont iknow what to get. I noticed that the fitness one is alot cheaper. Does the fitness wii come with the game console or is it just like a bundle of games for the regular nintendo wii?
Tony Bew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: WiiMote GlovePie and Flysim Reply with quote

I have a basic GlovePie script that works (sort of badly but playable) which is based on the script that comes with GlovePie for the accelerated mouse. I am continuing working on it to try and get it better. I am a retired commercial programmer so the graphics etc. are a bit of a learning curve for me. The latest version of GlovePie is a great tool with all the MotionPlus supported (if I can work it out!) The Documentation is also great. The hardest thing to do to get started was to get Windows (Vista 64 in my case) to connect the Wii via MS Bluetooth stack. I couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried. BlueSoleil worked for me. The GlovePie developers are determined to use the MS Bluetooth Stack so you miss out on some of the features with BlueSoleil and they say it isn't as reliable (but at least it worked for me!) The only problem is that at some stage I will have to register (Buy?) BlueSoleil as it is only a 30 day trial. Anyway If any one wants the script I can upload it somewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FlySim.com Forum Index -> FlySim Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: